Hey there nutters! Today I have a bunch of random… confessions!! Time for some Thinking Out Loud.
Thank you to the fabulous Amanda from Running With Spoons for hosting this fun link-up!
- I am NOT a fan of Easter. Ok, sorry, I said it. *please don’t throw things* Not being a religious person, plus trying to avoid sugary junk food… makes it not so much fun. Brian’s side of the family celebrates, so at least we’ll get some family time from it.
- I am addicted to eggs lately… eggs all day everyday. They’re just the perfect food.
- I have too many candles on my counter… I’m hooked & can never decide which one I want to burn. #undecisive
- I cheated yesterday & had a Quest Bar. *gasp* I stopped off to grab one on the way home from class yesterday because I was craving one for some weird reason. I also wanted to see what the heck all the hype is about with that latest Cookies N Cream flavored one…. eh, it was ok, but I honestly don’t see what the fuss is about. To be completely honest, it left a really bad aftertaste in my mouth & some less than optimal breath. There are definitely worse “cheat” options out there though. Personally, I still think the best one they’ve made is still the Coconut Cashew one.
- Current guilty tv pleasure for Brian & I is watching Naked & Afraid. Yeah, you see a lot of naked butts, but it’s entertaining & pretty amazing to see what some of those people can do to survive out in the wild… naked… & afraid.
- I really do have the BEST husband. He & a friend went to a baseball game about 2 hours from here yesterday afternoon & the closest Trader Joe’s is also in that area… he went & got my favorite pantry staples for me – so sweet!! He knows me so well. It’s a good day when your husband comes home bearing a TJ’s bag.
- My dog is a weirdo. She will squeeze herself into the narrowest places… like in between our ottoman & L-shaped curved couch, then sleeps under my legs. How she gets out of there is beyond me. She’s also a real fan of belly rubbin’. So cute.
- I’m FINALLY in the home stretch with my huge business plan project that is an assignment for my Practice in Dietetics Management Class. Just making final tweaks to my 18 pages of the plan (w/references) & working on a handout for my presentation next Wednesday. So nervous! I LOVE my plan & business idea though, it’s so needed (healthy drive-thru fast food – only WHOLE foods)! Here’s a sneak peek of a screenshot from my website (I have a website & commercial I’ve also made).
Well, those are my confessions! Glad to get all that off my chest, phew! haha
What would YOU like to confess today? Have you ever seen Naked & Afraid?