Hi friends! Sorry about the long title, but I kind of thought it summed it all up.
So are you stuck shopping for that funky little foodie or fitness guru friend or family?
Or, maybe you’re looking for some ideas to borrow to add to your holiday wish list? No problem, I’ve got ya covered!
Here are some ideas that I think are pretty great… hopefully the person on your list will too!
Ok, let’s start with the tasty stuff… food!!
- Niki’s Coconut Butter – Macadamia Nut Cookie flavor, $12.99/12oz jar I think that this stuff would taste AMAZING. Yum.
- Barney Butter – Cocoa & Coconut Almond Butter, $8.49/10oz. jar Umm… hello! This sounds delicious, & I’m a huge fan of Barney Butter… so creamy & delicious.
- Barney Butter – Smooth Almond Butter, 3-pack for $25.95 Three packs of creamy, delicious almond butter, hello almond butter coma!
- LaraBars – Coconut Cream Pie (my fave flavor), a 16pack for only $19.99 These things are great for on-the-go snacking! They’re Paleo friendly, all natural, gluten-free, & limited ingredients.
- MilkandHoneyLuxuries – Stamped spoons, prices vary – about $16 each Such a cool idea and a cool shop on etsy.com – check it out!
- Uncommon Goods – Stoneware TV Dinner Trays, $24 each There’s just something FUN & cool about eating dinner off of one of these bad boys. Don’t judge.
- Paderno World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer, $20.99 on Amazon.com This looks so neat! I’ve seen so many bloggers & people on IG making zoodles (zucchini noodles) & it always looks so neat!
- Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch Box, $14.99 Looks like a fun little lunch tote… for some reason I’m drawn to these nifty little boxes & always look at them in the store. So cute!
- Camelback Eddy .7-Liter Water Bottle, $25 This would be great for the athlete, or even the student to carry around school. Basically, anywhere on the go.
How about something for the fitness guru…
- SignatureTshirts – Suck It Up Buttercup tank top, $15.95 on etsy.com I’ve always loved this saying, so cute! Always fun to have workout gear with attitude, right?!
- Fitbit One Wireless Activity Plus Sleep Tracker - $84.99 I’ve always thought these little things looked pretty cool… and motivating to see your steps & sleep patterns.
- SPRI Weighted Bar – Padded BodyBar, $29-$115.51 These are GREAT for strength training at home. I own two of these & love them! They’re already padded, so they don’t hurt your neck, plus they’re easy to store & so convenient.
There are SO many good health & fitness books out right now…
- It Starts with Food by Melissa Hartwig
- Well Fed: Paleo Recipes for People Who Love to Eat by Melissa Joulwan
- Paleo Slow Cooker: 75 Easy, Healthy, & Delicious Gluten-Free Paleo Slow Cooker Recipes for a Paleo Diet by John Chatham
- Against All Grain: Delectable Paleo Recipes to Eat Well & Feel Great by Danielle Walker
- Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans by Michelle Tam
Well, those are some of my ideas! Hope this helps, or even gives you some fun wish list additions!