Hey guys!!! Happy, happy, Wednesday!! AND – Happy Birthday to me!! Yep, it’s my birthday – and NO, I’m not saying how old I am.
Today I’m giving you guys a gift – a delicious, pumpkin-licious (don’t think that’s a word, but roll with it), low-carb, sugar-free, & keto friendly one! It’s also gluten-free as well.
Do you love cheesecake? Love cupcakes? How about pumpkin??
If you like pumpkin pie, then you are going to LOVE these babies!!! Why? Well, they basically taste just like delicious, creamy, pumpkin pie. Yum.
Ready to get your Fall fix & start baking? Let’s get to that recipe…
- 16 oz (2 packs) Regular Organic Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ stick (4 tbsp) Unsalted organic butter
- ½ c Almond meal/flour
- ½ c Just Like Sugar (or Stevia, Splenda, etc)
- ¼ c Just Like Sugar BROWN (makes them taste extra amazing, but if you don’t want to buy it, just do another ¼c of Just Like Sugar Baking version)
- 1c canned pumpkin (or fresh)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2-1/2tsp cinnamon, ground
- ½tsp nutmeg, ground
- ½tsp allspice
- Can of Whipped Topping (or coconut cream, if desired – topping optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. & line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter & then stir in the almond flour for the crust. Add in 1tsp of cinnamon & 1 tsp or so (from the ¼c) of the Just Like BROWN Sugar. Mix well & then place a small amount in the bottom of each muffin cup, then pat down to form a thin crust.
- Next, in a food processor or mixer, combine the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, remaining cinnamon & sugar substitute, nutmeg, allspice, & pumpkin. Mix until smooth.
- Fill each cupcake liner to just about to the top, just so that they are all even.
- Bake in the oven for about 17 minutes, then remove & let cool.
- Place tray in the fridge & chill for a few hours.
- Once you’re ready to enjoy, remove the cupcake from the tray & top with about 2 tbsp of the whipped cream topping. Enjoy!! (store in a sealed container in the fridge)
If you love these, you may also love the Low-Carb Cheesecake Cupcakes (original version).
I love the subtle cinnamon-brown sugary, buttery little crust on these too!