Do you have a foodie and/or healthy girl on your gift list this year? Don’t you just hate racking your brain trying to come up with a fun & hip gift idea? Well, no fear, I’m here to give you some suggestions & things that I’d love & I’m sure they will too!
1. Warm or Cool Set of Face Mugs – $35 (uncommongoods.com)
I absolutely just love these face mugs! They’re neat because you can put food in the bottom to enjoy with your coffee, cocoa, or tea. Nifty.
2. The Nike Fuel Band – $149 (Nike.com)
These bands look really neat for the sporty/techie girl. They track your daily activity, including sports. It tracks each step taken & the calories burned. It also acts like a watch.
3. Pancake Plates – Set of Two – $50 (uncommongoods.com)
Love these! I think these are a wonderful idea since they have a little dip/well on the one side to keep your syrup separate from the pancakes so they don’t get soggy. Brilliant!
4. “10 more reps & the cupcake is history” tank – $22 (bashfulbliss)
Love this tank, super cute! Plus, what foodie girl doesn’t love cupcakes?! Very cute tank to workout in with style.
5. Mocubo by Quirky (bamboo cutting board w/prep drawers under) – $39.99 (fab)
One of the neatest cutting boards I’ve seen. Nice way to stay organized or even serve appetizers & put crackers in the drawers. Perfect of the foodie hostess or cook.
6. Ninjabread Men Cookie Cutters (available at most Target stores)
These would be a fun spin on traditional cookie cutters for the baker in your life.
7. “Pretty Strong” tank – $22 (bashfulbliss)
Another cute tank. Sorry, I couldn’t resist. ;-)
8. Women’s Adidas So Fresh Jacket – $50 (adidas.com)
This track jacket is really cute! Perfect for the runner or fit girl in your life.
9. Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter – $9 (wildsquirrelnutbutter.com)
I think this flavor sounds fantastic & I’m sure most of the nut butter lovers on your list would love it too! I have yet to try this brand, but I really want to, sounds delish!!
10. Minnie Sparkle Aqua No-Slip Headband - $12 (bicbands.com)
These are perfect for the sporty girl or runner in your life… soft & grippy to keep the hair out of the face where it belongs. Plus, they’re pretty & come in all different patterns & colors! They also donate a part of their proceeds each month to charity! Can’t beat that!
Well, that makes 10 items that I know I’d love, so hopefully I’ve given you some ideas on what to get that foodie/fit chick on your holiday shopping list.