Yes, you read the title of this post correctly. You’re not dreaming. I have a super-delicious, sweet, adorable, no-sugar-added, low-carb cupcake recipe to share with you today! Brian actually came across a recipe for cheesecake cupcakes & immediately requested I make some. So I can’t take credit for all of this deliciousness, but I CAN share it with you! After all, sharing is caring. 😉
- 16 oz (2 packs) Regular Organic Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ stick (4 tbsp) Unsalted organic butter
- ½ c Almond meal/flour
- ½ c Just Like Sugar (or Stevia, Splenda, etc)
- ¼ c Just Like Sugar BROWN (makes them taste extra amazing, but if you don't want to buy it, just do another ¼c of Just Like Sugar Baking version)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Can of Fat-free Reddi-Wip Whipped Topping (whipped cream, like Cool Whip)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. & line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside
- In a small bowl, melt the butter & then stir in the almond flour for the crust. Mix well & then place a small amount in the bottom of each muffin cup, then pat down to form a thin crust.
- Next, in a food processor or mixer, combine the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, & sugar substitute. Mix until smooth.
- Fill each cupcake liner to just about to the top, just so that they are all even.
- Bake in the oven for about 17 minutes, then remove & let cool some.
- Place tray in the fridge & chill for a few hours.
- Once you’re ready to enjoy, remove the cupcake from the tray & top with about 2 tbsp of the fat-free whipped cream topping. Enjoy!!
Here are the links: almond flour, Just Like Sugar (Baking), & Just Like Sugar Brown…
Love these? Don’t forget to check out my Low-Carb PUMPKIN Cheesecake Cupcakes! Just like mini, creamy pumpkin pies!