Hi guys! Happy Saturday!! I have another pumpkin recipe to share with you all! Yes… more pumpkin. Yes… I know it’s not quite Fall yet. I just can’t help myself. Sorry!!
It seems that I have somewhat detached myself from my daily pancake obsession & formed an overnight oat fixation! Oh well… I’m just gonna roll with it for now.
These oats are tasty with some roasted & salted pumpkin seeds on top, and/or some pumpkin butter… or PB, of course.
- 1/2 c Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 c 0% plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, ground
- dash of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin
- 8 drops liquid stevia (the Chai Spice flavor is pretty good in this too)
- 1/2 c Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a small to medium bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add in pumpkin, yogurt, milk, & stevia drops. Mix well.
- Cover & refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from fridge & top with any desired toppings, such as fruit and/or nuts (I love pumpkin butter & some pumpkin seeds).
Nutrition Info (without toppings): 237 calories, 14g protein, 5g fat, 36g carbs, 9g fiber, & 4g sugar.